Carbis Bay Estate
Coastal Meeting & Conference Venue, St Ives
- Board room style layout up to 6
- Board room style layout up to 12
- Board room style layout up to 24
- Board room style layout up to 25
- Workshop style layout up to 20
- Workshop style layout up to 50
- Workshop style layout 50+
- Theatre style layout up to 50
- Theatre style layout up to 100
- Theatre style layout 100+
- Horseshoe style layout up to 10
- Horseshoe style layout up to 20
- Classroom style layout up to 18
- Free on-site parking
- Tea and coffee supplied
- Food and drink available to purchase on the day
- Pre-booked catering available for your event
- Sound equipment
- Flipchart and pens
- Video conference set up
- Telephone conference set up
From one-to-one lunches and intimate meetings to full weekend conferences, we offer a variety of rooms and spaces to suit your needs.
Our award-winning Estate contains a range of meeting rooms and event spaces suitable for conferences, seminars, award ceremonies, product launches, workshops or one-to-one interviews, and affords high-speed Wi-Fi.
Whatever your business purpose, Carbis Bay Hotel has a meeting room to fit. Coming in various sizes, our rooms can host conferences, board meetings, seminars, open days, workshops and one-to-one interviews.
Each room also benefits from the calming seaside surroundings, while ample parking facilities enable your day to run as smoothly as possible. So too does high-speed Wi-Fi, available across the premises. All our business areas have disabled access.
We excel in our variety of food and friendly service regardless of the numbers you have attending. There are numerous buffet and lunch options, and all can be taken in the elegant Conservatory or neighbouring Sands Restaurant; both have superb views of Carbis Bay and the stunning Cornish coastline towards Godrevy Lighthouse, rejuvenating both minds and bodies.
Add up to 5 of your favourite spaces to this list then compare and email their features.Add Carbis Bay Estate